Willow Smith Reveals She Got Introduced To Sex After Catching Will Smith And Jada Pants Down(Video) - Adaora's Blog

The Factual Website

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Willow Smith Reveals She Got Introduced To Sex After Catching Will Smith And Jada Pants Down(Video)


17 year old Willow Smith, has revealed that she was introduced to sex by walking in on her parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, having sex.
The Whip My Hair singer made this revelation during her mum's show Red Table Talk. She said she walked downstairs one night to get a drink and caught her parents pants down. 

She said: "My introduction to sex was obviously walking in on you and Daddy."
Jada was completely shocked at this and she asked: "When the hell did you walk in on us?"
Willow recalled: "It was in Utah… not Utah. Aspen. I was going downstairs to get some juice and I saw for a little moment and I ran away. I was like, 'Oh my God, this is so crazy. What did I just see?' "
Jada laughed and replied: "I don’t remember this."
Watch the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot